Thursday, July 29, 2010

Things right now ...

is starting to get just a little bit TOO much to handle.

Feels like I'm sinking deeper and deeper. I have so much to deal with right now. My mom being so ill, my son's well-being (very close to my mom), my own well-being, my current job.

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I sure would like to see that rainbow soon ... I hope and pray I'm strong enough to pull through.
This morning I woke up in such a good mood, thinking to myself that there is finally light at the end of the tunnel as my mom was up already and requested a cup of tea = recovery. Boy, was I wrong, as she is so sick again.

I pray that this nightmare will soon be over as I'm so emotionally and physically drained, feel like climbing in a hole never to return :(

1 comment:

Bel said...

Hugs girl! Sorry to hear about your mom!

And wishing for the light at the end of the tunnel to grow ever so bright for you and your family!

Christmas countdown