Monday, October 5, 2009

Starting over...

Well today is the day that I start from scratch with my diet. I decided I'm going to be very strict on myself and drink lots of water again.

I've been sucking at drinking water for the last 2 weeks. I was just drinking appletiser and I think it affected my kidneys or bladder. I drank citro-soda to 'flush out' my system and I'm feeling better already. I also decided to incorporate my eating plan and to make 'going to gym' part of my daily activities.

For the next four weeks I'm going to be very strict on myself as we are attending a wedding on the 31st and I just have to look good.

My eating plan for today is as follows:

B: 3 provitas with peanut butter and 1 cup of tea
S: LF yoghurt
L: roti with chicken fillet, lettuce, tomato and cheese
S: LF yoghurt
D: spaghetti and mince

Water: 1.5 litres

Exercise: 30 minutes (treadmill), 30 minutes (spinning)

With love
Kim
xoxoxo

No comments:

Christmas countdown