Monday, December 14, 2009

Be Blessed

All the days of my life are important and yet today is the only day I can claim as mine,

Yesterday is in the tomb, tomorrow is in the womb, today is really all what I have,

Today is my gift, my present to be celebrated, today is my day and I will celebrate its benefits,

Today I will be better than I was yesterday; today I will love myself to the fullest,

Yesterday’s mercies are gone but today’s were renewed this morning,

I will not be held back by my failures of yesterday, for today I have new strength and wisdom

Yesterday, I might have done only ten push-ups, but today I am equipped to do more

This is the day that the Lord has made; s I will rejoice and be glad in it

Today is the day of success; I will live this day as if it is my last

Why should I throw “now” after “maybe?”

The sun can only rise once this morning, I can’t place tomorrow’s gold in today’s purse

I will not pay interest on the debt I have not incurred

I lift my arms with praise for the priceless gift of a new day

I will maintain an attitude of gratitude in order to turn my tragedies into strategies

I have been allowed to live this extra day because there is something extra I have to do

Is this my day to excel? Is this another opportunity for me to become the person I was designed to be?

Action will be my weapon to destroy procrastination

Faith will be my shield to block the fiery darts of doubt

Love will be my sword to dismember fear

If I lift up a friend in need today, then I shall give praise to the giver of days

One thing I do know; Today is my day!

No comments:

Christmas countdown