Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Am I being selfish?

Randy has to work overtime tonight and tomorrow ... no big deal ...

BUT, he was also told that next year they will be working overtime even more and that there will be times when they have to go away to CT or DBN to go and work there ...

I'm so sad and angry at this news ... sure I want Randy to grow and I want him to be successful ... but, I also want a baby and we have decided to go the FS route next year ... this new news means that we will have to put our TTC journey on hold again ... because

* he will be away or working overtime which means he will be tired most of the time
* because of their workload, he will not be able to make appointments when we do go see an FS
* he wants to study next year and has already enrolled which means his time for me and us will be even less than anticipated ...

I'm so dismayed at this news and am even crying while I'm typing this ...

I really do want him to succeed in life and I know we have our whole life together, but I really thought 2010 will be our year that we get blessed and extend our family ...

No comments:

Christmas countdown