Friday, August 14, 2009

This weekend

is gonna be HUGE fun ...

Tonight we going to be home and play board games the whole night ...
Tomorrow it is down to painting again and if there is time, to go look for the wall stickers
Sunday we going to church and then the afternoon we going out for ice-cream ...

I'm going to be taking pictures of our 'diy' project ...

I went to look for wall stickers at Discount Cash and Carry, but unfortunately they dont have ...

Uhm, what else ... *think, think, think* oh ja, I'm definitely doing my Hip Hop Abs this weekend and will rest on Sunday and uhm ... sjoe I cant remember ... old age I tell ya

Anyways, I hope each and everyone enjoy your weekend with your families ...

Until Monday ...

Mwah

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Hope you had fun this weekend!

Bel said...

Hope you had a good weekend, Sounds like your plans were busy, but fun!

I left a comment for you on your entry from a few days days ago too!

Christmas countdown