Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today ...

we bid farewell to my friend's baby girl born prematurely at 24 weeks ... she only lived for 14days before God fetched her ...

I know he has greater plans for her and that he needed more angels, but it was very sad ... it felt as if I had lost a baby ...

my friend and her family were in tears as they passed little K's coffin ... she looked like an angel, all dressed in white and so peaceful ...

I know I have not walked the road of a miscarriage or a prem baby or a stillborn, but my heart broke for her ...

That is why I wanted to let all my Internet buddies know that I take my hat off to you ladies ... D, Eve, Mandy, Mandri, Bel, Lilian, Tammi, Lilly, Ilze, Nix, etc. you ladies are really strong and I respect you for going through your journey and still being the kind-hearted and loving ladies that you are ... still giving me support and advice ... still being what you have always been - YOURSELF!!!

Stay as sweet as you are ...

Love you lots
Kim

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

I am so sorry KP. My thoughts and prayers go out to your friend and her family

Nikki said...

I am so incredibly sorry for your friends loss.

I pray that God grants her, her family and her friends, peace in this time of grieving.

Nix
XOXOXO

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for their loss. They are in my thoughts & prayers. may God give them strength.

xx

Karien said...

Oh no, this is terrible! I am so sorry! Will keep you and your friends in my prayers!!

Christmas countdown