Monday, November 30, 2009

It's our anniversary

Well today is our 2nd anniversary and I’m so happy to have made it thus far. I remember last year we were separated and I always thought after not spending our first year together that the rest would also be so lonely and sad.

 

But, I was wrong.

 

On Friday night my DH decided to spoil me. Let me first tell you that my DH is not into chick flicks and would rather settle for an action packed movie before going for something girly, but Friday he decided to take me to see New Moon. I was in cloud nine, when he suggested we go see it. I even asked him if he was sure that he wanted to go and he said “I have to take you, you love this movie” – music to my ears.

 

SO on Friday, I was excited the whole day, not even my toothache could put me off from seeing this movie. The movie everyone had been waiting for …

 

Off we went to see the movie, when we got there we were 1st in line … the movie was supposed to start at 8.15pm, but started at 8.40pm … we bought our tickets at 7pm and decided to do window shopping while waiting for 8pm … we then made our way to the popcorn stand and when we got there it was so full … I never knew that so many people were actually following the Twilight series … well I knew lots of women loved Edward and probably wished that he or their better half would have so much passion over them as he had over Bella … I know I did and I even mentioned it to Randall … LOL … no comment

 

Anyhoo, all I can say is that I enjoyed our anniversary celebration and that I’m looking forth to many more to come …

 

To the love of my life:

 

I love you now, tomorrow and always and I’m very happy to be spending my life with you - such a remarkable man.

 

 

 

3 comments:

Rentia said...

Congratulations!

Oh how sweet of him to take you to the New Moon movie!

XXX

Kim said...

thanks ... mwah

Thully said...

Congratulations gal. Enjoy your special day.

Christmas countdown