Monday, November 17, 2008

Feeling crappy

Where do I start? From the beginning? No, that will take to long. Maybe some other time!

I'm just so tired today: of my life, of my surroundings, of my position.
Everything and everyone just seems to be breaking me down.
Why does life have to be so unfair sometimes? Why when one thing falls into place another one falls out?

I just dont know what to do anymore. Who to please.
I feel torn between everyone and everything. Run down by all this stress. I just want to break down and cry, but I cant, cause I have to be strong. Not just for myself, but for everyone around me.

I still believe in God's promise, though sometimes I question him. I just pray and peace comes over my heart. Peace I need to keep me sane.

I know that all my needs will be fulfilled in God's time, but sometimes I want it to be in my time.

How do I let go of all these feelings?

3 comments:

Twinkles said...

Hey Love, we go through so many obstacles in life and yet people are to blind to see the emotional conflict they put us through. I hope you find the strength to pull you through these tough times.

miskien.. miskien nie said...

Hope all works out for you dear!!

Welcome to the world of blogging...

Love
Dooi

Nix said...

I don't have an answer for that. But when you find it let me know too.

PS Welcome to the world of blogging

Christmas countdown