Monday, November 24, 2008

My weekend

Well, apart from having a hectic unpleasant start to my weekend, it ended great.

Just a short version as to my weekend ....

DH and his friends had a braai on Saturday. (Note: his friend lives opposite his mother)
Well we had the braai and my SIL came over and put up a scene, saying I should leave and then DH said she must leave. She left and came back with MIL, who then said that he married a piece of rubbish.

He then told them that he loves me and nothing they can do or say will change it. MIL, once again threatened of disowning him and he said that he doesnt care as I'm his wife and his family now.

So I found this quote, LOL, which I feel fits the situation:
Arguing with a fool proves there are two. Doris M. Smith

I just have peace that nothing his family does or say will ever harm us as R has really had enough of them.

Well that's my 'update' in a nutshell...

Will post something later!

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

That's awesome news!! So glad DH is standing up for you!

miskien.. miskien nie said...

LOVE your quote, glad DH did his part and chased her away!!!!

xxxx

Lilian January said...

I also love the qoute!!! I'm so happy that he stood up for you and himself!!!! Way to go R!!!!

Unknown said...

O my! Your MIL is not making this easy for you hey?

Christmas countdown