Thursday, December 18, 2008


Today I'm so tired.*YAWN*


Anyways have been up to quiet alot. Spring cleaning, shopping, organising our year end function at work, helping my sister move.


Thinking of New Year's resolutions, but no one ever sticks to them, so I'm thinking not to put any resolutions to next year and to take it one day at a time. Yeah right, me take it one day at a time, who am I trying to kid. Why am I always so anxious? Why do I like to be in control? I must really try and work on this. I am pushing everyone to the edge, maybe it comes with the territory. LOL


Just 8 sleeps more then its Christmas. I cant wait I'm probably more excited then Varney.

I just cant wait to see the expression on his face when he opens his gift. LOL, and he asks me everyday what it is:"Is it cars?", "Is it a pool?", LOL, all these questions. I want to still get him an MP3 player. He is quite fond of R's one.


Well, its not official yet, but yes, me and R are trying to work things out. Well this is another post in itself.


Well above is a pic of my father Christmas. He has given me much more then I could ever ask for. All thanks to the man above.


1 comment:

Lilian January said...

Aw so sweet girl.. mwah xxxxxxx

Christmas countdown