Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My update

Well, I haven't written in a while. In fact last week Wednesday was the last time I wrote anything.

So here is my update.

Wednesday night:
We watched a movie and cuddled.

Thursday:
R prepared for Friday as he was due to appear in court for what happened the previous weekend.

Friday morning:
he kissed me and promised to love me forever
He went to court and that was the last time I saw him.

Friday night:
I lay awake waiting for him to return.

Saturday morning:
My sister called me and offered to take me and D shopping.
Went shopping and it was nice and took my mind off R.

Saturday afternoon:
tried calling R - his phone was off, started worrying that something might have happened.
Get one of R's friends who says they were together Friday night and R told him at 11 he was going home now.

Saturday night:
No R

Sunday morning:
Had to do some chores. Still no word from him.

Sunday afternoon (Our ANNIVERSARY):
Visit a friend of mine, who lives around the corner from R's mom. There he is. Sitting in his mom's yard with friends under the tree drinking.
I just looked at him and he hung his face in shame.

Sunday night:
R tried calling, but I refused to answer.

Monday:
an email from him, as usual, trying to explain what happened.

I have no tears left for him. I have no words to say to him.

I stay praying and believe that God has greater plans for me and D.

Well, that's it then.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shame KP! I really hoped that things would work out for the two of you! Just keep faith my friend - the Lord works in ways we don't always understand!

Mwah!

Lilian January said...

Oh KP!!! That is so awefull. I really do hope that things come together for you and D!!! The Lord does not sleep. Will keep you in my prayers..

mwah xxxxxxx

Christmas countdown