Monday, December 22, 2008

I promised ...

Well I promised an update on me and R.

Well I will also include a full round up of an update, so here goes....

Me and R:

Well, we are trying to work things out. I'm trying my bestest not to think about what happened in the past, neither am I concentrating on my future, but rather living in the now. Well, all I can say is that we happy again and that we closer and most importantly that D is happy now.
God will make things right and strengthen our bond. We not, or rather I'm not concentrating too much on TTC, but R is. He is already telling me that next year this time, we'll be shopping for 2 kids.

R:

Well, he is okay and very happy that we giving us another chance. He has changed alot and doesnt want anything to do with his family. I feel sad, because after all, it's because of them that I have a husband.

Me:

I'm doing just fine. I'm in a space where nothing and no one can do harm unto me. I've got 2 men in my life whom I adore and who loves me. OH, and I cant wait for CHRISTMAS! LOL ... it's going to be fab.

D:

Very happy that me and R are back together, and has already been told that we going to try and give him a brother or sister and he is exstatic with the news. Oh and he keeps counting down the days until Christmas.

Well, that's all I can tell you. I hope from now on you guys just get to read good news, but then yet again, perfection was not carved into stone.

Mwah

No comments:

Christmas countdown