Monday, January 19, 2009

My long overdue update

Hi

Well I haven't posted in a long while. My last post was before Christmas, I think over a month ago.

Well I just wanted to update everyone on my life.

Christmas was great. We had so much fun and spent the day with my family. D was so happy for his gift and we could not get him away from the karaoke singing that my sister had planned for the day. We ate so much and me being on the heavy side have picked up so much weight over the festive season alone. Well last cycle I was ovulating over Christmas weekend, but did not make much of an effort to try and conceive. I jsut decided to enjoy some time with the family and with R and with D.

New year's day was also just quiet. We decided to just stay home and put the pool up for D. My sister them came over to our house and we had a braai.

This year I want to do so much and want to try and stick to my resolutions.

Me and R will work together and place everything in God's hands to accomplish the following:
  • finish all our debts by end of this year
  • loose some weight before TTC again
  • we have started dieting and exercising together
  • save to take D to the sea as he has never been to the sea
  • start studying or do a leadership development course offered through our company
  • help R get his license

Well, I know all these things we can achieve together and through our God.

Take care and God bless

No comments:

Christmas countdown