Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Exercising and dieting

I have decided that I need to loose weight before we TTC again. So, I've started dieting since last week Monday and I can happily say that I am sticking to it. It's been 9 days and I'm making progress.

Well, the exercises, I'm slowly but surely getting there. I have started with routine exercises last week and since yesterday I've started jogging. I don't feel stiff, but yet again, I'm taking it lightly.

I haven't weighed myself as yet, cause I don't have a scale, but intend on buying one and weighing myself soon. But, I can feel by my clothes that I have lost something.

Well, this diet has been really good, cause now I have more energy then before and I'm drinking lots of water. Good for EWCM - LOL!

I cant wait for tonight, cause its our date night and I planned something really special ... will update tomorrow!

Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved - Victor Hugo

No comments:

Christmas countdown