Wednesday, January 28, 2009

*My date night - 20 January 2009*

So we had our date night and I know, I was supposed to give an update like a week ago already, but have been so busy at work. And, to top it off I hurt my knees while exercising.

Ok now Kim, back to the topic on hand, (LOL).

Ok, our date night started a teeny weeny, bit late. Ok like an hour later then planned, but that was because I had to help Varney with his school stuff. Anyway R understood the situation and knew that when I was done I would be all HIS for the night.

Ok, so I'm not going to go into too much details. We had a picnic on our bedroom floor, with candles, some chocolate, sliced plums, grapes and yoghurt. It was romantic and very intimate.

I'm glad we did this for our marriage and this has helped heal old wounds and made us fall inlove all over again. Randy I love u ALWAYS!

Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to our next date night which will be scheduled on 14 Feb - Valentine's day and most importantly the big O.

Take care my blogging buddies and all those reading.

May God be with you all!

No comments:

Christmas countdown