Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blogland

I have noticed that blogland has been very busy lately ... I have been reading some of my fellow bloggers blogs, but have not been able to comment on the posts ...

Lately work has been so busy ... we heading towards the silly season ... which means our ATM's will be busy until the 24th Dec and then again on 31 Dec and then everyone is BROKE and the ATM's quiet down again ...

Christmas is just around the corner ... just 7w3d to go until Christmas ... and truthfully I haven't even bought a single gift and am stressing my a$$ off here ... I know now isnt the time to think of gifts as everybody is cash strapped, but at least gifts for the special people in my life ...

Our 2nd anniversary is also coming up and we decided we not going to make a fuss about it ... we just going out for a romantic evening, but we are NOT buying gifts for each other.

I am making progress on my diet having fallen off the wagon and am back at 81kg's and so proud, but what I'm even more proud is I have eaten a choccie in 3 weeks and last night when I was offered I declined. YAY to me!!!!!!!

Varney has developed a phobia, if I can call it that, for his dad. I dont know why but it has been a month since he has gone to his dad and it makes me feel bad, cause it probably looks like I'm keeping him from them.

On the TTC front, we are just going with the flow and leaving it up to God. If it happens we will be happy, if not we will try some day again. Reason, Randy is going to study as of next year and I'm thinking of doing a mosaic course. My manager wants me to do a study programme within the company, so I'm also considering it.

We have not done any more DIY work as we have been very busy, but will start this weekend again.

Well, I think this is it ... will update again ...

lots of huggies and lovies

Kim

No comments:

Christmas countdown