Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas fever ...

Well seems like everyone is being infected with Christmas ... everywhere you go people are shopping and laughing and just enjoying the season ...

Most people are shopping for gifts, for clothes, for trees and for yummy treats ...

The Christmas fever is starting to rub off me now that we drew names at work and have to buy and exchange gifts on the 22 Dec ... we will be having a Christmas Breakfast, despite having our Christmas function this past weekend ... which we really enjoyed ...

I've got so much to do still ... but I will get it all done ...

I need to:
*buy Varney's gift
*buy Randy's gift
*buy mom's gift
*buy my boss a gift ... I drew his name ...
*buy yummy treats for the kids ....

At least the other things have been taken care of ...

That's it for now ...

No comments:

Christmas countdown