Thursday, November 12, 2009

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

I have been feeling so tired for the last week, by noon I cant even concentrate or keep my eyes open.

I think its got something to do with the fact that 1. I either go to bed to early ... (I normally get into bed by 9, but this past week I've been going to bed at 8 or 8.30pm, which is not so much earlier and I wake at 6) or 2. the fact that I haven't been going to gym this week.

My (.)(.) are also very EINA, especially when I lay on them. I don't think I will get a BFP this month and am not stressing too much about it, that is something I will start worrying about next year.

I cant wait for Christmas to come. I'm so in a hurry for it ... LOL and next week we will be having our year end function. We going bowling and then grabbing a bite at Spur.

Well, Varney is starting with his tantrum throwing so I will update in his blog.
Randy is still ok just stressing about his studies for next year.

And that is it ...

1 comment:

Karien said...

Mmmm, how sure are you that there might not be a BFP lurking??? Good luck, girly, hope you get some energy soon.

Christmas countdown