Friday, November 6, 2009

Finally its the weekend babe!!!

Well another week has gone by, which means we getting closer to Christmas.

I attended a workshop, on the job I do, yesterday and today and I am kapoet after all the input we had to give ...

I'm so happy its finally weekend, although its going to be a busy one ... they all have been for the last couple of months. Tomorrow I have to go shopping with my SIL and then get home and help Randy paint. So I'm hoping that Sunday will be nice and quiet.

Anyways, I think I'm in the 2WW - LOL, cause I had O pains on Wednesday evening ... my right ovary was throbbing and then yesterday I had ALOT of EWCM and off course we BD'ed ... I didn't wanna tell Randy that it might be O taking place, cause I just felt that I might be adding pressure ... hehehe ...

So maybe I will update with a BFP soon ...

PS: my ticker on OPM says I am still going to O, so will continue BD every 2nd day ...

Enjoy your weekend and keep it safe!!!

Kim

No comments:

Christmas countdown