Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my song to you(Kenny lattimore)


For you i give a lifetime of stability..
and anything you want form me.
nothing is impossible.
for you there are no words or ways to show my love or all the thoughts i'm thinking of..
for this life is no good alone..
since we become 1 i made a change..
everything i do now makes sense...all roads end..
all i do is for you..

for you i share the cup of love that overflows..
and anyone who knows us knows..
that i will change all thought i have...
for you there is no low or high or in-between of my heart that you haven't seen....
cause i share all i have and am...
nothing I've said is hard to understand..
all I feel i feel deeper still.
all this love is for you.

every note that i play
every word i might say.
every melody i feel..
are only for you and your appeal...

every page that i write..
every day of my life
will not be filled with all the things that my love for you now brings..

for you i make a promise of fidelity..
now and for eternity..
no one can replace this love
for you i take your hand and heart and everything..
and add to them a wedding ring..

cause this life is no good alone..
since we become one your all i know....
if the spirit should leave I'd die..
and here's why...all i am is for you..
everything i do now makes sense.....
all roads end...
allll i doooo......is for you...
only for yoooouuuuuuuuu

No comments:

Christmas countdown