Monday, February 23, 2009

Thoughts and prayers

Verse: Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

- God wants to strengthen you.
- God wants to help you.
- God wants to uphold you.
- God wants to give you support.
- God wants to lift you up and keep you elevated.

Prayer: Lord, I receive everything that You have for me today. I declare that I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. Amen.

Verse: Psalm 143:6
I reach out for You, O Lord. (I spread out my hands to You). I thirst for You as parched land thirsts for rain.

- Let's do this!
- Let's reach out to God and take hold of Him.
- Let today be the day in which we begin to enjoy more of God.
- He has created us with a longing for Him.

Prayer: Lord, I reach out to You today. My hands are reaching for You. Come and fill my heart today. Amen.

Have a wonderful week.
The Polan Family

No comments:

Christmas countdown