Monday, February 9, 2009

Well ...

We have decided to STOP TTC for 3 months...

Just too much disappointment month after month. I must say that I am feeling positive about this break, although not at peace, but at least now I don't have to worry and stress about am I preggies, what to eat and what not to eat, what medication to take and what not to take. Now my life wont be dictated by the 2ww. I can do what I want to for the following three months, physically, mentally, I can live LIFE.

So my POA is as follows:
  • to loose some more weight
  • to go for a full medical exam - you too R
  • to go for my annual gynea check up and discuss BCP or just not BD on suspected O days - sorry Randy - LOL

Once I've done all this only then and when I will consider making a baby again - the fun part of course. LOL

Anyhoo, we taking in a learner here at work for a year and she will be reporting to me. So I guess the diet and the learner will take my mind off things for a while. But now I want to go back to my books. Yip, I want to study. That will most definitely take my minds off things.

Things are going fab between me and R and we are becoming more closer everyday.

D is doing well as well. School is great and he is still so hyperactive. Well he is still my baby and I love him to bits, even if he is already almost 9.

Well that sums everything up. Hope everyone had a fab weekend and week ahead.

No comments:

Christmas countdown