Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update: Varney

Thanks Wendy for your kind words ...

Rushed home yesterday and took him to the doctor. Doc had him on oxygen for 1/2 hour and increased his dosage of the Asthavent and Beclate.

He also has flu, which triggered the asthma attack. He is booked off from school for the rest of the week. Still had a fever when we got home last night, but he feels much better today.

Doc gave him flu meds and an antibiotic.

I hate it when he is sick. Makes me feel sick as well.

My darling son, I hope you feel better soon, you are such a strong little guy.

Thanx mom, for always being there when Varney is sick, if it wasn't for you I think I would have been insane by now.

Well, that's the update.

P.S: readers please keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sjoe, seems like you had quite a scare! I hope he is better now!

Christmas countdown