Thursday, February 5, 2009

Some fun questions to take my mind off things

20 Fun questions

  • What is your favourite flavour ice-cream?

vanilla

  • What was the last thing you ate?

a PS chocolate

  • What CD is in your CD player right now?

no CD in my CD player

  • How many keys are on your key ring?

2

  • How much money do you have in your wallet?

R10

  • List two bad habits that you have.

Using huh in my vocabulary and scratching in my ears.

  • What color is your room?

beige or off white? I think I need to paint it

  • What is your favourite breakfast cereal?

pronutro strawberry flavour

  • What do you dislike most?

pretentious people

  • What is your shoe size?

6

  • What is your favourite number?

4

  • What is your favourite drink, alcoholic or non-alcoholic?

water - LOL

  • Would you rather have wheels or wings?

wings - I'd like to fly and see the world from above

  • What is your most favourite smell?

rain

  • Did you save yourself for marriage?

unfortunately not

  • Do you have a tattoo?

nope

  • Do you have any piercings?

ears

  • Do you kiss and tell?

LOL ... next question

  • What is your hair colour?

brown

  • If your could change one thing in the world what would it be?

hatred ... people hating one another maybe then hunger and crime would be minimised

No comments:

Christmas countdown