Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Anxious

I've been feeling anxious lately. I dont know why, but I have just been feeling anxious and stressed. I have the weirdest feeling in my lower abdomen. It feels like my womd is swollen or something. I have never felt this feeling.

I dont know what's happening to my body or if it might be my mind telling my body to feel this way, because I know that this was our last month trying. Maybe I'm suffering of Psycho-symptom-atic Syndrome* - thanks for this one Mandri.

Just 2 more sleeps to go until AF should arrive. I will be happy if it doesnt and probably sad if it does, but I know I have to put TTC on hold for the sake of my DH well-being, even though everywhere I go there is a Pregsplotion.

PS: thanks Mandri for the newsletter I have learned new words ... LOL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pleasure my friend! LOL! Next newsletter you will learn a few more!

Just hang on, seems all of us are going through a rough patch! We are here for you!

Evelyn said...

Sending you a hug!

Nikki said...

Shame.

Hope you're feeling a little better soon.

Nix
XOXOXOXO

Rentia said...

Hugs, hope you feel better soon!

Cmom
XXXX

Christmas countdown