Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grilling Goodness

Good Day everyone ...

If you would like to do Grilling Goodness, pop over to the site.

1. Do you prefer reality tv or dramas or comedies?

Definitely comedies

2. If you could have free cosmetic surgery, what would you have done?

nothing ... I would change nothing about me ...

3. What are you itching to get but you have 'bitten the bullet'?

a baby ... but we gave up ...

4. Do you have a bad habit that you hope your children don't pick up?

I am very indecisive and short tempered ...

5. What was your favorite meal growing up?

cottage pie ...

6. What meal did you have as a youngster that you don't have as an adult?

2-minute noodles ... LOL

7. What is your earliest memory of a "vacation"? Where'd you go?

Sun City with my father and my stepmom ... those were the days

8. What was the "Best Thing" you ever got for Christmas, before age 12?

a keyboard (piano)

No comments:

Christmas countdown