Friday, April 24, 2009

Grilling Goodness

Oh Goodness...time for some grillin'!

1. When you were in school, did you study hard or cram the night before?

Depends on the subject, if it was Biology or Economics I studied hard ... the rest I just crammed in the night or hours before ...

2. What can pull you out of a really funky mood?

Pampering myself makes me happy. Running a bubble bath, just relaxing and adding more and more warm water ... that normally does it for me ...

3. Do you keep the invoice after you've paid the bill?

yes ... always ... I have a bag full of till slips

4. Do you have yard sales? Shop at them?

nope never had one or shopped at one

5. When was the last time you rode a rollercoaster?

Never, although I would like to try it

6. Spring cleaning...do you do such things as wash your windows?

yes, I believe in Spring cleaning ... every season or special occasion ...

7. How often do you clean out your refrigerator?

1 every 2 months

8. Have you ever been a victim of identity theft?

no ... and I wouldn't wish that on my enemies ...

No comments:

Christmas countdown