Thursday, April 30, 2009

Scrapaholic ... who me?

Yes!!!!!!!

I am a scrapaholic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I admit to it. I was scared of scrapbooking, dont know why I had this dilemma, but since I started I cant stop....

... Not scrapbooking, but shopping for it. I feel so ashamed as I spent R140 this past weekend and today I spent another R115. Yikes!

I can't believe it and here I told myself that I will only spend R100 per month on supplies.

And to top it off I have fallen inlove with reading and I bought me 4 Mills & Boons (so girly) for R50.

I think I should freeze my debit card or not - LOL.

So seeing that I am so fascinated with all the embellishments, stickers, ribbons, etc. I pinky promise that next week I will post a few of my 'projects'.

Take care and those that are like me Happy Scrapping!!!!!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

You're allowed to spoil yourself sometimes!
Have fun!

Christmas countdown