Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grilling Goodness

I have decided to participate in these questionnaires posted on Golden Goodness or on Nats' blog. Anyone interested can just pop over there.

Here goes:

1. Do you prefer to write with pen or pencil?

Most of the time I write with a pencil, just so much easier to erase any mistakes made.

2. What was off limits to you growing up that you do all the time now?

probably drink cold drink (soft drinks), when we were growing up we had to wait for the adults to finish drinking before we could have some, which seldom happened ...

3. What is the age difference between you and your spouse?

1 year but technically speaking 10 months ...

4. Did you hurt yourself in anyway this week?

nope

5. Do you like wallpaper enough to hang it in your home?

no I would rather paint the walls before resorting to wallpaper

6. What do you need to do that you've been putting off?

ALOT of things. I have not had time to do my hair, some DIY things at home, scrapbooking, make time for my friends ... so I have alot waiting for me.

7. What did you do this week that you wish you hadn't?

nothing

8. Did anything keep you up late this week?

yes, DH watched TV in our room until late on Sunday evening and the heat in the room was unbearable to sleep in

1 comment:

Martie xxx said...

Oh man, why do they do that?!?! DH also like lying in bed watching tv till late!!! Its fine now that I am pregnant, because I wake him up soooo many times at night, but normally - I GET SOOO UPSET! xxx

Christmas countdown