Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fever ...


Good morning


What a BEAUTIFUL day! Probably because I'm going to be on leave next week and be back in the world of blogging on 15 April 2009. I'm going to miss blogging, but am looking forward to spending some time with my son.


We have quite a line-up next week: movies, games, reading, colouring, cleaning etc. and then we have a few DIY projects (me and DH) and I cant wait to finally get into scrapbooking. I'm leaving too many things unattended and this break is just what I need.


Well I was supposed to hook up with some old school friends, but it seems like most of us are too busy being a mommy and a wife, so maybe next time we will hook up.


Then I am happy to announce that AF is here!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo, I'm so happy cause my cycles are a perfect 28days again, thanks to Fertile XX, which means now the planning actually begins and I am off to Clicks this weekend for some O sticks. I cant wait to start practising - LOL!


Other then that me and my family are doing super. I cant wait for easter weekend as I am planning a hunt for Varney. It's gonna be great!


I hope all my friends enjoy your easter weekend with friends and family. Until we write again...


All my love

Kim a.k.a KP

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

We gonna miss you on OPM! But hope you have a super time!!

Christmas countdown