Monday, May 4, 2009

Grilling Goodness

1. My ex is...such a distant memory. Glad we not together anymore!
2. I should learn to...be a better student of the World. I'm guilty of being lazy and sometimes blocking new things out … I should also try to be a servant to our God.
3. I love...spending time with my family and friends – the ones that add meaning to my life!
4. People would say that I am...blessed. I have a great marriage and a good life.
5. I don't understand...how people can thrive on other people’s problems and why family or friends sometimes stab each other in the back.
6. When I wake up in the morning…I open one eye and stretch then make my way to the bathroom.
7. I lost... many friends while growing up, but I guess that goes hand-in-hand with growing up, because people grow apart.
8. Life is full of...ups and downs. But it is still worth living.

I'm tagging Eve, Mandri, Rentia, Mandy-Leigh, Marthie, Hope, Lilian, Twinkles, Nats, etc.

No comments:

Christmas countdown