Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Monday Update



Yip, it's Monday again. I hope all my fellow bloggers and friends got some rest this weekend? I know I did, even though our weekend was planned to be busy we ended up lazing around.

On Friday, we went home and parked the car and watched some movies, even though we were supposed to go to a friend. On Saturday, same thing, cleaned the house, watched movies and the soccer and a friend of ours came over and yesterday we were at home the whole day as well.

Boring, but rest well needed.

Well on my side my family is doing well ...

Devandre:

Well, he is a hand full, and I'm beginnig to think it might be cause he is an only child. He is very hyper and loves playing and making jokes, but yesterday he was super naughty. He got out of the bath and instead of using toilet paper, he took his towel and blew his nose and laughed at what he had done. I was so mad at him, that I gave him 3 spanks on his bottom and then he cried and ran to his room and got dressed. I let him cry himself out and then he came to me and apologised and then asked for rice crispies and milk. After I made some for him, he wanted me to watch TV with him and we lay on his bed watching TV and he fell asleep.

Randall:

Well he is doing great. Really growing and maturing and I love him more each day. He is still taking his multivitamin and his Fertile XY.

Me:

I'm doing well. Feel much better then I did last week. Although, I think my reproductive system is working overtime, might be due to the Fertile XX I'm taking. My ovaries are twinging and I've got a dull ache in my lower abdomen, but AF should be here by Thursday, so will see what's instore for us.

I just realised last night that we have been TTC for 24 months, 16 months seriously and 12 months post LAP. We have walked a long journey alone, we might need to seek some help.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the week

Kim

No comments:

Christmas countdown