Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time out

Have you ever felt as if you can just blow a whistle to get some time out? Or that you can crawl into a dark hole and just stay there until you feel like facing life again?

That is how I feel lately. As if I can just make magic and disappear. I know the world does not stand still for my problems, but I believe I have a right to feel this way?

Not that it's the nicest feeling in the world, but life just sucks right now... BIG TIME!

I am waiting impatiently for the light at the end of the tunnel, that's if Eskom doesn't switch it off again - LOL ... ok I made a joke for a change.

I was off sick for 2 days. Doctor tested my thyroid and it came back as clear, so at least I got some GREAT news this week!

Anyways OPM is rocking ... absolutely love it there and its growing ... it my other home ... just wish I could post weekends and at night ... I can log in with my phone, but can't post ...

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Kim

Sure, you are entitled to feel like it's just all too much right now. Take a little time for yourself and have a good bitching session and then a good cry and soon it will all feel ever so slightly better.

And also, my apologies, I meant to tag you as well, but it seems I forgot. Sorry!! Please feel free to tell us a few (10) unknown things about yourself!! You can also do it in my comments section if you don't want to post to your blog.

Lotsa love
Mands

Martie xxx said...

I agree. Take some time and get it all of your chest. A good cry is also always a great thing!

you deserve a time out! Thinking of you! xxx

Kim said...

thanks girls ...

I cried last night with DH ...

Mands I will ...

Christmas countdown