Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weird dream

Last night I had an absolutely horrible dream.

I dreamt that my hubby was cheating on me and had actually gotten the other girl preggies (I could see her belly, but not her face). I was devastated when I confronted him and he told me he doesn't love me anymore and was going to tell me when she gave birth.

I woke up immediately, sweating and looked over to him, while he was sound asleep.
This morning I asked him if he loves me and he said he always will. I did not tell him about my dream, cause I'm so scared he will think I'm insecure or something.

I really don't know what to make of this dream, but I pray to God it won't come true.

1 comment:

natasha said...

Hi kim,i dont think that will come true,i heard that what-ever you dream of the opposite will happen..
And you will be the one preggies,i also have weird dreams that people are coming to kill me and wake up at night.
Maybe your concerned about your husband,and your thinking too much into this ttc journey,i know i do...

Mwah

Christmas countdown