Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And so my life goes on ...

Well as you all were aware that this was my last official 2ww and as you know or can guess that it was yet another BFN! AF came waltzing into my life this morning ... and to top it all of ... my tummy is bloated and this one colleague says congratulations on your pregnancy?

I have to admit that my hopes were high seeing that we used meds this cycle and that I was 4 days late. But, I guess that we were not meant to have a baby right now. Maybe somewhere in our path we will experience the joys of having a baby.

But for now, we need to concentrate on other aspects in our lives, number one being my son.

He is not coping at school and maybe this is God's way of telling us that we need to focus our attention on him and on family before focusing it on our future child.

Well apart from all this TTC frustrations I am feeling sad and angry, but I know that letting go is something I have to do... not just for me and my well-being but for my son and for my DH.

Well maybe we will try again in 2010 ... we'll have to wait and see when we reach the end of this year. So for now I'm no longer TTC but WTC...

take care readers
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm so sorry.

((Hugs))

Nix

Evelyn said...

I'm so sorry KP :(

Sending you a hug and I hope you feel better soon

x x x

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry...

Big hugs - I know nothing I say can make you feel better - so get angry, get sad, get frustrated - it's completely normal...

And then remember that there are lots of ladies out there who love you dearly!

xxx

Tamara said...

I m so sorry :(

xoxo

Christmas countdown