Friday, May 29, 2009

Grilling Goodness

It's that time again. Feel free to copy onto your blog. It will be interesting reading yours!!!

1. If you had 10 hours at home alone, what would you do?

First of all, I would relax in a warm bubble bath, then I will fix me something to eat and then I will read a nice book and then take a nap. (I hope this 10hours does not include cleaning the house - LOL)

2. Do you have a fond memory of your dad?

Unfortunately, cause I'm such a great person, not ... LOL

3. Do you prefer the pool or the beach?

beach ...

4. What's the furthest you've driven for one day of fun?

probably to Pretoria for the Spring Jazz festival

5. Solid, clear solid, clear gel or aerosol? Deodorant of choice, that is.

definitely clear solid ...

6. Do you tan or burn/peel?

none ... don't like sitting in the sun at all ...

7. What's your favorite pasta-based meal?

lasagne and the Sicilian chicken bake ... yum-yum

8. Do you wax or pluck your eyebrows?

wax ...

enjoy the weekend!!!!!!

Lotsa love
Kim

No comments:

Christmas countdown