Monday, May 4, 2009

Our weekend

Well our weekend was wonderful. We went to the zoo, despite the weather being so awful and Randy being sick. Well he had flu and seems like I'm getting it as well. He was in bed on Thursday and Friday and Saturday we practically dragged him to go with us.



Well our day at the zoo was cool, but we forgot the camera at home (boo-hoo, I could cry) and had to improvise and use our phones. You will see the pictures are not too clear, but here are a few.






This is my best friend Octavia, her son on her right, my son on her left and her daughter. My son and her son are both named Devandre and are both 8 going on 9. (Weird I know! Can you spot the giraffe in the back?)



Devandre x2 and Lamique with the rhinos in the background.

Well as you can see the pictures are very dark and most of the animals were in their 'cages' because of the cold weather, but we had a great time and the kids loved their day out.

PS: next time I will try and remember the camera.


No comments:

Christmas countdown