Monday, May 18, 2009

Grilling Goodness

1. Where do your shoes 'live'?

I have to admit and say my shoes live in a basket. Yip even the 'new' ones or the pretty ones. I just cant seem to take care of my shoes.

2. When it's 'clean house' day, where do you start?

In our bedroom. I cant start cleaning the rest of the house if the bed has not been made.

3. What instrument would you like to learn to play?

The piano. When I was little I used to love visiting my aunt so that I can play 'Twinkle, little star' that my cousin taught me to play. And one Christmas I got a keyboard from my aunt for a Christmas gift.

4. How is your mood when you're tired? Hungry? Ill?

Tired: irritable, hungry: cant think, Ill: crappy, bitchy

5. If you could change a decision you made this week, what would it be?

Nothing ... all conclusions or resolutions are the right ones.

6. Have you ever used public transportation regularly?

Yes, when I just started working I had to take a taxi into town and then a bus to work. Those were the good old days...

7. What are you thankful for this week?

I'm thankful that I can experience the warmth and love of family and friends. I am thankful that all our needs are met, we have food to eat, clothes on our back, a job, petrol to get to work ... I'm truly thankful for it all. Thank you God!

8. What do you need to do more often?

I need to love more freely. I need to make more time for myself, my child and my family. I really need to stop and smell the roses.

No comments:

Christmas countdown