Thursday, May 28, 2009

Guilty conscience or guilt trip?????

I have not been dieting or rather eating healthy and exercising for at least 3 months now...

Randy on the other hand has joined the gym and goes at least 3 times per week.

Somehow this whole get into shape and healthy thing has come back to haunt me ... I feel so guilty when we get home he drops his things, gets undressed, puts on his sweat pants, a t-shirt and sneakers and kisses me on the cheek and off he goes to gym ...

At first I looked at it and thought it at least gives me time to read, scrap, spend time with Varney helping him with his schoolwork ... But I feel so guilty ...

I don't think the exercising part makes me feel more guilty then the healthy eating part does. We have lunch together most of the times and I have to admit that I am the bad influence on him.

This what we eat:

Breakfast: a muffin and coffee or toasted sandwich and coffee or a full breakfast ...
Snack: sweets/crisps/choccies/yogurt
Lunch: burger and chips/stir fry/fish and chips/MacDonald's with a soft drink
Snack: sweets/crisps/choccies

My problem is not breakfast or supper ... I think its the food we eat in-between.

Randall has gone all health-conscious and it is driving me up the wall. It's winter and I crave all sorts of unhealthy foods and am too scared to tell him I want to eat this or that.

Yesterday was even worse when he announced, after an unhealthy bacon and cheese burger, that he wants to eat boiled veggies and protein more ...

Can someone help me out with a meal plan that is at least edible ... LOL

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hop onto my blog and look a few weeks back and you'll see some of our daily eating plans. I intend to update this week again with yummy healthy foods we've eaten.

Healthy can be good too, I promise ;)

Nix

Kim said...

thanks Nikki

Christmas countdown