Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dear blog ...

Why are you so quiet lately?

You don't have any visitors or posts. You seem to be like a forgotten diary of a young girl who is now to in love with something else. Your pages are aching to be typed on, but yet I cant seem to find the words to fill it with.

If typing was a pen, I'm sure you would have been full of scribbles. But, instead you are blank.

Promises I broke when I said I would post something everyday. Please believe me when I say, I try to, although I cant find the words to say ...

I made a commitment to you when I created you. But, still I fail dismally in maintaining you.

I will not make any promises or commitments no more. But I will try to visit and post more often.

I suck at blogging, but give me time to improve on my hidden talent.

I hope you can forgive me ...

Until I post again!

With love
Kim
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm still here.

I pop in and read you daily ;)

Just a little quiet in my comments.

Nix
XOXOXO

Mandy said...

I am here too!!

Karien said...

Also here... And you're forgiven! Just don't let it happen again, hehehe! xx

Kim said...

LOL ... mwah love u all

Natalie said...

I'm also here...

xxx

Christmas countdown