Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hate my father!

Today is one of those days when I absolutely hate my sperm donor.

Yes, I'm referring to him as merely a sperm donor cause according to me that is all he was and is in my life. He left my mom when I was 10days old and finally divorced her when I was turning two ... so guys I hope you understand ...

Anyways, my reason for feeling this way is because he made a commitment to my mother when he married her... The same vows he made to his new wife ... STEPMOTHER from HELL!!!

Here he is taking care of her, her children (yes, they not my dad's) and her grandchildren and when I look at my mom I just think that my father should have been taking care of her. Especially now that she has aged.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mom ALOT and I'd do anything for her. But sometimes it just gets too much!

We gave up our place we were renting and moved back to her to help her financially as she is unemployed. She lived in the cottage and then my sister was in trouble financially. She lost her house and we then decided that it would be best for her to move into the cottage with her kids until she is financial stable.

Now me, Randy, Varney and mom is living in the house. Space is not a problem at it is a 3bed house, lounge, kitchen and bathroom.

My problem is this ... I take care of the grocery which includes meat, etc., I pay the W&L, I pay the phone bill, I see to bread and milk daily, I see to the week's veggies, I see to every little thing that runs short and my mother gets an allowance from us and she draws a pension. But still she threw a tantrum of not having money last night.

She has 3 other children that don't give a f*ck whether she eats or is clean. I mean really now WTF!!!!

How can they be so selfish ...

I don't want this to drive a wedge between me and Randy, because I might be old school or something, but I just feel guilty when we do stuff for my mother and not worry about his parents!!!

Guys ... I need advise please ... how do I handle this situation ...

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I really don't know what advice to give you here.

Just know that you're in my thoughts.

Nix
XOXOXO

Christmas countdown