Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Decisions ...

man living your life is SO tough ...

I cant decide what to do next ... I mean I have got alot that I want to do, but I just don't know where to start ...

This whole crap saying of taking as it comes is such a big fat lie ... if life was that easy this world would have been PERFECT!!!!

I know I want to live a happy fulfilled life, but I just don't know where to start and where to stop.

hopefully I will see the light at the end of the tunnel .... SOON!

PS: thanks Nix for your help with D's blog

3 comments:

Nikki said...

It's only a pleasure treasure.

Have you seen "The Secret".

I you're interested I'll mail you a copy. It really changed my life.

Nix

Kim said...

thanks please send

Rentia said...

Man "taking it as it comes" also never worked for me, one would wait forever!

Hang in there!

XXX

Christmas countdown