Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ME!

Today's post is all about ME!!!! An update actually ...

Ok lets start (emotions and all that jazz this week):

Excitement
I am very excited for this coming weekend, just 2 more sleeps, then the big day ... our class REUNION!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!

Funny
LOL, I called out this woman whose name is Queenky and actually called Kinky and all the males on our floor LOL at me and said "Kim please leave your bedroom thoughts at home."

Anger
I was angry at DH the other night who took 2 hours to hire 4 movies and ended up having a dop with a friend ... MEN cant live with them, cant kill them ...

Love
Everyday I am dumbstruck at how much love I have ... for EVERYONE ... at first I used to be low on inclusion but since going for me LEAP course I'm climbing up on inclusion ...

Fertility
Well, as you know I'm seeing a homeopath/midwife and she is helping me get my cycles on track and my womb stronger ... well she mentioned that I will fall preggies in Nov 09, so I'm kinda looking forward to and I can say my mind is at peace with this info ...

POA
Seeing homeopath, taking pregnavit and probiflora cause I think I might have a case of Candida so better safe then sorry ...

That is it for now ...

With love
Kim
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh yay, I'm so glad things are getting back on track! Men are children, I know *sigh*

Christmas countdown