Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF

I'm so HAPPY its Friday ... which means 1 more sleep til our reunion ...

I'm so looking forward to it even though I feel so CRAPPY!!!

I also have flu now thanks to my wonderful hubby who sweats so much at night and holds me so close ... ok I want him to still hold me close ... but not sweat me wet ... (huh? does that sound right?) Varney's cold seems to be clearing up (touch wood).

I hope I'm not setting myself up for DISAPPOINTMENT, cause I'm so excited for tomorrow. This weekend is gonna be great, reunion tomorrow morning, visiting D, my friends braai and Sunday chillax!!!!

New Moon is beginning to bore me a bit, must be because Edward left Bella. Ah well, will read it on Sunday, I might just finish the book.

Tonight, I'm gonna doctor myself ... med lemon and Stoney here I come!!!

Enjoy your weekend ...

Kim
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Christmas countdown