Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm back ...

from training and VERY thankful that I went on it ... the course I went on was an eye opener and really made me think ...

I learned so much and never in my life cried so much ... it was a leadership course but more on being the leader of your life ... there were so many underlying events that I was bottling up and hid away from people, but this course made me open up and deal with it ...

I have asked Randy to go on this course as well ... so that he can understand where I'm coming from ...

here are our updates:

Me:

Happy and chirpy ... LOL and I have finally taken the BIG step ... on hormone therapy ... will see how it goes

Randy:

Happy ... thinks I'm going crazy cause all of a sudden I'm so peaceful and happy ... LOL

Varney:

Happy ... he is at home cause the teachers decided to strike ... damn teachers ... but he is happy he still has a runny nose, but other than that he is doing just fine ... I have decided to dedicate a blog to him to journalise his life ... so feel free to pop over ...

1 comment:

Nikki said...

So glad you've found some clarity.

Nix
XOXOXOX

Christmas countdown