Friday, June 5, 2009

It's the weekend baby!!!!!!!


So it's FINALLY weekend. Time to unwind and relax!!!!!
This weekend is not going to be too busy. Tonight Randy's going to the gym, while I sneak off to a herbalist/midwife.
I'm going to get something from her to regulate AF. This darn AF shows up whenever she feels like it and just when I think she'll stay away she comes visiting.
Randy knows in a way that I'm going, but he thinks its to take my friend. So in part I'm telling the truth, cause my friend really is going to go see her and I'm telling a white lie as I'm going for myself. LOL!
OK, then I'm going to drop the movies we hired off and then spend some time with the 2 men in my life.
Tomorrow, I don't know what we've got planned, but I hope its fun and exciting.
Oh before I forget I still have to go see my class of 2003, as they organising a reunion. I'm so looking forward to seeing all of them again. Finding out who is married, who got kiddies or buns in the oven ... It will be super!!!
PS: before I forget, I'm on training next week so I'll post on 15 June again ... that's if I'm not too busy ...
Enjoy your weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love
Kim


1 comment:

Martie xxx said...

Have a fab one too! Good luck for tonight! Hopefully you can get something! xxx

Christmas countdown