Friday, June 5, 2009

Grilling Goodness

Hi there people of Blogland. Feel free to copy onto your blog.

1. Do you like a scent that others might find strange?

I like the smell of petrol when filling my car with it. I dont know why I love this smell ... I just like it.

2. Are you a pack rat or do you purge regularly?

I hate to admit it but I am a pack rat ... I clutter and 'save' too many old things. I have however started getting rid of all my old clothing.

3. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer that keeps you out of the heat?

Sjoe, I believe I dont have any, but if i can avoid going out I stay indoors.

4. What is your favorite number? Why?

It has to be number 8. I dont know why. I think it's got something to do with the month I was born in as well as Varney.

5. What color do you choose most when painting your nails?

pink or clear

6. Have you done anything abnormal this week?

nope.

7. What's the best thing happening this weekend?

I'm going to see a herbalist this afternoon just to get this stupid AF on track ... and I get to spend this weekend with Varney and Randy ... woohoo!!!!

8. Did you have to dissect anything when you were in school?

yip, for biology we had to dissect a frog ... grossssss ...

No comments:

Christmas countdown