Monday, June 22, 2009

Woohoo

I'm so excited ... just 5 more sleeps then its OUR reunion ...

I can't wait any longer ... to see all my old school mates and catch up ... from the emails that have been going up and down it seems like most of us are married.

I really cant wait and promise to take LOTS of pictures so that I can show you guys.

Just a quick update .... (I must really stop with all these 'quick' updates)

This weekend was fab, although I forgot it was Father's day and had to dash from shop-to-shop on Saturday trying to find Randy the PERFECT gift. Varney had made him two cards so we were actually just looking for a gift, BUT could not find one.

So when we got home I asked him what he would like as we had no gift for him and he said he wants a bottle of Hennessey (sp) which me and Varney bought and wrapped for him - LOL, I know he already knew what his gift was going to be.

Needless to say we spent the day indoors. Randy had a stomach bug and didn't even want to eat, but when I took his favourite dessert from the fridge he could not resist.

Happy Monday Folks!!!!

1 comment:

Karien said...

No, no don't stop the quick updates (unless you want to make them 'long updates'). Can't wait to see the reunion pics!!

Christmas countdown