Thursday, June 25, 2009

Insignificant

I feel so insignificant today. Am I really so caught up with myself that I don't care about Randy?

Let me tell you why I feel this way.

He is sick, since yesterday. After I keep on telling him that he must dress himself warm. He only wears a jersey, with no T-shirt or vest and a light summer jacket. Last night he had a terrible cough and I offered him medicine, which he refused. About a minute later he drank it. Then I gave him 2 panado's for his headache. He slept well and was sweating the whole night, which I think is good so that he can sweat the flu out.

This morning while we got ready, I made the bed, even though it was his turn, because he looked weak. I offered to rub his chest and back with Vicks and once again he refused. I told him to rather stay home and that I would let his manager know, he refused. I then offered to drive to work and still he refused.

I called him when I was settled at my desk and he told me he ate a yogurt but he feels more sick and weak and his body is so sore and that he vomited (TMI). I then asked him if I should take him home and he said no, because he has alot of work to do and cant complete it tomorrow because he is on training. I didn't know about the training?

His sister emailed me to tell me that I must tell him to phone his father when he leaves work early because they heard he was sick? Now, I'm thinking ... WHEN WOULD HE HAVE TOLD ME HE IS GONNA LEAVE EARLY AND PROBABLY GO AND SIT BY HIS DAD!!!!!!!!!

Am I over-reacting?

Kim
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Martie xxx said...

I agree! Why is he so "off" and not telling you that after you OFFERED a few times. Shame girl, a sick man is NEVER EVER a nice thing to have around.

I hope he gets better soon and that he realizes what a fab women he has! xxx

Kim said...

thanks girl ... he is still in the office ... not gonna leave ... MEN!!!

Nikki said...

OMW, I told you...men are bloody children, Plus they are absolutely dying when they're sick and the whole world must just fall at their feet!!!!! *sigh* Men?

Christmas countdown