Thursday, July 2, 2009

All that Jazz!!!

SO, Saturday came and went and I got up over-excited, although my body was not in a mood to go nowhere, and got ready for the reunion. Friday night Randy got me some medicine from the pharmacy (thanks love, mwah!) and I took a good dose of pills and syrups and medlemon and went to bed.

Slept like a baby ... although my nose and ears were blocked ... OK, back to Saturday ...

So I got up, Randy washed the car while I got ready. Varney was lazing around from the one couch to the other, watching movies ... (My gosh, my boy is so big, that he doesn't even care what his mom is up to) ...

I went outside and it was so darn cold and Randy said I should get myself a scarf for my throat. My voice was so hoarse and my mom was teasing me saying that I sound like a Vuvuzela ... LOL ...

Anyhoo, off we went in search of a scarf and we got one after going into 3 shops. So I wrapped the thing around my neck (me is not a scarf person) and I went to drop off Randy at his friend's mom's bday party and went to pick up my school friends ...

To my disappointment Gold Reef City had a power outage and was closed for the day ... my heart was so sore, maybe I was looking out for the day too much ... so we decided to head home ... on our way we decided to rather go to News Cafe ... only 5 of us agreed ... so we went to grab a meal and a drink and then I went home ...

I still had to go to my friend's braai and was only there for 10 minutes ... sorry Taya!!!

Well Sunday I slept the WHOLE day, cause I was really feeling down in the dumps ... and Monday morning when I got up for work Randy refused to take me to work and rather took me to the doctor ... Myself and Randy were booked off from work for 3 days and today I feel much better ... still getting cold and my throat and ears are still sore ...

Varney was very happy that we were at home and as usual got his way with his 'I want' ... LOL

My friend emailed me this morning cause she got her BFP ... for now I cant disclose who it is as she wants to go for bloods first ... Dear Friend ... God is Great ... I hope this bean or beanS stick .... thinking of you .... mwah

No comments:

Christmas countdown